PRIVATE SCREENING RENTAL DETAILS
We are currently accepting rental requests through 4/6/2023 on a limited basis. Please fill out the contact form at the bottom of the page to assess available dates and titles.
No rentals will be available for the first week (or longer, location dependent) of Super Mario Bros.
Requests must be submitted no less than 1 week prior to your requested date.
Book your own private screening starting at $249! (Plus 3% processing fee)
- Monday-Thursday $249, Friday-Sunday $349
- All major holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, Christmas Eve, Easter, etc..) will be priced at the Friday-Sunday rate
- Rental request must be submitted at least 7 days prior to your requested date
- Rental price includes the auditorium and admission for up to 20 people
If you have a group larger than 20, additional guests may be brought, not to exceed the limits set by the state where the theatre is located.
- Number of additional guests that can be accommodated varies by theatre, and will need to be discussed during the booking process prior to confirmation.
- Some locations will be capped at no more than 25 guests.
- All guests aged 2 and older count towards the headcount for your group.
- Additional guests will be the cost of a full priced ticket.
Showings must be scheduled during our current operating hours.
Booking requests are answered Monday-Friday between 9:00-4:00 in the order in which they are received.
- Requests submited outside of the above business hours will be answered on the next business day.
- Requests submitted less than 7 days prior to your requested date cannot be accommodated.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will concessions be available?
- Yes, concessions will be available at the time of your private rental just like a normal day at the movies.
Are there any concessions deals or packages for these rentals?
- No, we do not have any packages or deals available for concessions other than what is regularly available at the theatre.
Can I pre-purchase concessions for my group?
- We do not have a system in place to allow for pre-purchasing of concessions, though we are able to offer a "concession tab" the day of your rental to make purchasing concessions for your group a simpler process if that is your desire.
Can I bring in a cake or cupcakes to celebrate a birthday?
- No, we are not allowing any outside food or drink to be brought into the theatre.
How far in advanced can I book these rentals?
- We are currently booking approximately 4 weeks into the future. Please note that this window is not guaranteed, and is an approximate estimate.
Can I bring in my own movie?
- We cannot allow customers to bring in their own movie unless they own the licensing rights or have direct permission from the distributor. In 99% of cases, this means that you cannot bring in your own movie.
When/How do I pay for my rental?
- Payment will be scheduled when your rental is confirmed, and will be taken through the home office within a week of your rental confirmation. We can accept Visa or Mastercard.