PRIVATE SCREENING RENTAL DETAILS
We are booking no more than 4 weeks in advanced at this time, and are currently accepting bookings up through 07/14/2021.
Now you can book your own private screening starting at $199! (Plus 3% processing fee)
- Rental price includes the auditorium and admission for up to 20 people
Choose from any of the films that are currently playing at the location of your choice. To see these movies, please visit the location page and view our current showtimes.
In addition to what is currently playing, we can also offer the following movies: (titles with an asterix * are not available in Virginia)
- Please note that requests for movies on this list must be sent no later than 11:00 AM (EST) on Monday of the week that you wish to have your rental.
- The House with a Clock in its Walls
- Dr. Seuss' The Grinch (2018)
- How to Train your Dragon: Hidden World
- Despicable Me
- Despicable Me 3
- The Secret Life of Pets
- The Secret Life of Pets 2
- The Muppets Movie
- Kung Fu Panda
- Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron
- Paddington 2
- Pokemon Detective Pikachu
- The Iron Giant
- Teen Titans Go! to the Movies
- The Notebook*
- Crazy Rich Asians*
- When Harry Met Sally*
- Valentine's Day*
- P.S. I Love You*
- Love & Basketball*
If you have a group larger than 20, additional guests may be brought, not to exceed the limits set by the state where the theatre is located.
- We are currently capping these rentals at no more than 25 people per auditorium.
- Multiple auditoriums may be rented for groups larger than 25.
- All guests aged 2 and older count towards the headcount for your group.
- Additional guests will be $5.00/$7.00 per person, depending upon the movie.**Effective 6/24, additional guests are a full priced ticket.
Showings must be scheduled during our current operating hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will concessions be available?
- Yes, concessions will be available at the time of your private rental just like a normal day at the movies.
Can I bring in a cake or cupcakes to celebrate a birthday?
- No, you may not. We are not allowing in any outside food or drink at this time
How far in advanced can I book these rentals?
- We are currently booking approximately 4 weeks into the future. Please note that this window is not guaranteed, and is an approximate estimate.
Can I bring in my own movie?
- We cannot allow customers to bring in their own movie unless they own the licensing rights or have direct permission from the distributor. In 99% of cases, this means that you cannot bring in your own movie.
When/How do I pay for my rental?
- Payment will be scheduled when your rental is confirmed, and will be taken through the home office. We can accept Visa or Mastercard.
To book a private screening, please fill out the form below.
Many questions can be answered by reading through the information above, and we strongly encourage that you do so before filling out the form.